Saturday, January 21, 2012

Things I Love... a 'Pop of Color' for your home!

I just love finding inspiration to spruce up my home decor. The website I stumbled upon today (while websurfing on this very snowy Saturday) is called Bouf.com, an incredibly fun, modern & whimsical site out of the UK. Here are my picks for funky, cool accessories that give your home that much-needed 'pop of color' for your bedroom, living room or kid's room!


Left to right: All available on Bouf.com

Colorful TWIG hangers ($52)

Glo-chandelier on canvas with electric bulbs ($303)

Birch forest Wall Stickers in pink & brown ($150)

Mini-TERAPY bean bag in bright green - 15 colors available ($160)

Fullham Road peacock feather lampshade ($54)

Moroccan leather pouffe - various colors ($163).

No comments:

Post a Comment