Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things I Love... from my daughter's room

Here is a new feature I'm working on called "Things I Love..." I'll put just a few things that are inspiring me right now, either at home, or out in the marketplace, for adults or kids...anything that makes me smile! My first list is "Things I Love...from my daughter's room." Enjoy! :)


Left to right:
Adorable & durable Marimekko bibs I found for $7 each (50% off!) at the amazing Marimekko store in Huron Village in Cambridge, MA!  Go now, they are having a big clearance sale!

My daughter loves Dreamland by Putumayo CD that her grandparents from Florida sent for her B'day! She loves dancing to the tribal beats and international lullabies almost every day! Listen to the clips online, you'll love it!

We love playing with her musical instruments! Especially the tambourine & maracas, given to her by relatives and friends for gifts! She has a great sense of rhythm!

Carter's fleece footie pajamas! We have about 5 of these...ideal for keeping baby snuggly & warm this winter!

My daughter loves Sesame Street...and who doesn't??! And now she has Ernie, Bert, Elmo & Big Bird dolls to snuggle with and play with while watching them on TV. I love the 'old skool' episodes we found from the '70s on DVD even better than the newer ones. She's especially fond of Bert...a girl after my own heart!

Cute & girly fashions from Target! I love the bright patterns, stripes & polkadots for girls... she looks so adorable marching around in her new stylish outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment