Monday, September 05, 2011

VIDEO: Missoni for Target - Designer Home Decor & Fashion on a Budget!

UPDATE: September 13th - Missoni has arrived...but I was (almost) too late! Due to some early morning appointments, I didn't arrive at my local Target until about 12:30, and did I miss the boat! The shelves were nearly empty, the cupboards were practically bare, nary a sweater or scarf in sight! And,the store associates told me that the Target.com site crashed! (I would later read about the great "Missoni Tuesday" crash on all the news sites and see on TV...crazy! The site remained down until the next morning...and almost every item had the sign "SOLD OUT" blazoned below it. We'll see if Missoni decides to keep up with demand and provide more zig zag for the masses...or just keep it exclusive?)


Luckily, I was able to find the fun zig zag print tote bag I wanted...and I got my hands on a scarf and some dishes. It was quite the scene...a ghost town of Missoni! Other "late to the show" shoppers like me, had the same sad look of... did I really miss it? A few of us found a few stray pieces of clothing or pair of shoes (only size 6 or 11 were left!) Oh well, it was great to be part of such a feeding frenzy... and at least I have my cute new fall tote.
********


Hello budget-conscious fashionistas!
I can't tell you how excited I am for the Missoni Home and Fashion line to arrive at Target on September 13th! I will be there in line when the doors open to gather up all the best signature Missoni zig-zag looks for my home & my body! ;) Did you know they even have some looks for kids and babies!? My daughter will be rocking a Missoni onesie for sure! Enjoy these preview images and this video highlight of the Missoni Must Haves!


I promise not to go overboard...just a cardigan, a scarf, and maybe a bag...not worn together of course! :) And for home, I'm loving the pillows and the throws.  The top designers in fashion world have all been flocking to Target to create capsule collections for the masses...and we Thank you!
;) mel
















 Here is a sneak peek of the Missoni Home line...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment