Friday, December 11, 2009

We tied the knot! ;)

Exciting news... I am a married woman! (this would explain my long absence from my beloved blog!)
Andrew and I were married on November 14th in Boston with our family and best friends all around us!
It was a dream come true... i found my prince and married him! Life is so much sweeter, and my heart beats a little faster now that we are husband and wife... i am a very blessed, happy and lucky girl.
I will take some time to post all of my tips to Future Brides & Grooms who are in the wedding planning process soon. As you well know, wedding planning is very involved and took a bulk of my time over the past few months, but let me tell you...it was well worth it! I am an events planner, so I am fortunate that I have the contacts and skills to have planned our wedding on my own... but let me tell you... i couldn't have done it without the wealth of advice, ideas and cool tips from visiting some of the best blogs on the web... and from talking with friends, family and colleagues about what they did or didn't like about their weddings... must do's, things to skip, and everything in between... and i will share those with you soon. And, I will share my thoughts on Honeymoon ideas too! I will post a review of our Honeymoon in America's very own tropical paradise, Key West!
Happy Holidays!
Peace & Joy!
mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment